Conditions for granting PCC
Conditions for granting Good Conduct -Police Clearance- Certificate (PCC) (For those applying from Qatar).
- Clear copies of relevant pages of applicant's current passport and old passport that was used while in Qatar with personal particulars, residence permit, dates of first entry to the country and last exit from the country.
- Full set of fingerprints (original) duly attested by a competent government authority at the country of the applicant.
- Three recent passport-size photographs
- Original of Good Conduct Certificate (No criminal record / conviction certificate) from the local police authority from the country of applicant duly attested by a competent government authority.
- Letter explaining the purpose for which the certificate is required.
- US$ 10 (Ten US Dollars) in Cash as processing fee.
If the applicant (male) is a Qatari who didn’t pass the secondary school examination and less than 30 years old, should submit a No-objection certificate issued by the Qatari Armed Forces or by the Ministry of Interior if he is under 25 years old and didn’t work previously in the Ministry of Interior or Armed Forces to work in a government authority.
If the applicant is a resident born in Doha doesn't have to attach the PCC from his country with the application for the PCC from Qatar. But he should attach a copy of the birth certificate with the application. Those who entered the country while they were under 16 years old should produce a copy of the passport that contains the date of first entry to the country.
No objection letter from the sponsor + Copy of the ID card of the sponsor (For females)