Web Content Viewer (JSR 286)
Department Banner Image

South Security Department

Web Content Viewer (JSR 286)
Web Content Viewer (JSR 286)

Introduction

Mesaieed Police Centre is the first core of South Security Department as the Centre was established in the fifties of the last century (1950) and its name was changed to Mesaieed Police Section in 1975. Later, it was named as Mesaieed Security Department in 1991.
 
As a result of development of the country in various forms of life and to achieve security and stability in addition to protecting economic establishments, the name of Mesaieed Security Department was changed to South Security Department in 2002 and it was shifted to its current headquarter in Al Wakra as well as the department was provided qualified cadres, equipment and means to perform assigned tasks.

 

Contact Us

Location Map